Sunday, August 19, 2007

A few items of note ....

The NCRC (National Community Reinvestment Coalition) Regional Conference is Tues. (8/21) and Wed. (8/22), in Davenport, at the Radisson, Figge, and JOD. More information, click here.

The Urban Deer Hunt information is now on the city's website. The hunt season starts Sept. 15th. To learn more about rules/registration: click here.

A Downtown Living Strategy meeting is tomorrow (8/20) at 6 pm (RME/2nd Flr.). Click here to learn more.

The application process, for neighborhoods interested in participating in the 100-Homes program has begun. I have saved the new application form, brochure, and information on my website, to review - click here. The new information took into consideration feedback from citizens and the council, including an expanded target area (now 36-sq. blocks).

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian - what is the deal with the new rental inspection rules?

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

9:49/others,

I have the rental inspection and environmental inspection numbers. I'll scan in and post tomorrow.

Also, I have the new rental inspection ordinance you are referring to - I'll scan and comment on that as well tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, thanks for the posts - Ian

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger QuadCityImages said...

Ian, could you turn on dates for the comment time/date thing?

I don't check this blog daily, and I can never tell if these comments just appeared today, or if they're days old.

I look forward to hearing your explanation for the rumored rent-to-own rental inspection exception.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home