Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Open/City Meeting in 1st Ward, Review 5/9/06


I would like to thank all who attended the Open/City Meeting I hosted at the Roosevelt Center. We had a productive meeting with good levels of participation, some great comments, and some great suggestions. Open lines of communication strengthen the bond between elected officials and citizens.

I hope to continue hosting and/or participating in meetings such as this. I would also like to thank some folks from the City who attended: Clayton Lloyd, Community Economic Development Director; Cindy Webb, City Council Assistant; Officer Lee, DPD; Keith Meyer, 3rd Ward Alderman; and Barney Barnhill, 7th Ward Alderman.

Feel free to add additional ideas/suggestions on the blog, thanks - Ian

(photo courtsey of QC - Images)


I have posted notes/comments from the meeting on my website at: http://www.ianfrink.com/RCmtg.html

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Van Fossen to pay his property taxes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home